Thursday 25 August 2011

AMERICAN LEGION AUXILIARY 5K RUN/WALK - The Beebe News

AMERICAN LEGION AUXILIARY 5K RUN/WALK - The Beebe News

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2011

8:00 AM IN THE CITY OF BEEBE

The American Legion Auxiliary Unit 91, Beebe is holding a 5K Fun Run/Walk to provide a $500 scholarship to a deserving Beebe High School apprentice. All net process will go toward this scholarship which will be awarded to a apprentice who is a child of a current member or experienced person of our Armed Forces. This scholarship winner will be announced in April of the academic year after this event.

The Entry fee for the 5K Run/Walk is $15 per person. This price includes a t-shirt.     The race will start at BFIT Fitness Center located at Dewitt Henry. Registration will start at 7:15 AM and the race will start at 8:00 AM. This is a "Fun Run/Walk", therefore here will be no awards given. We want ALL net proceeds to go toward our scholarship.

All forms must be turned in to us by September 2nd, 2011

Please make check out to American Legion Auxiliary and mail to 204 Pruitt St, Beebe Ar. 72012

NAME_______________________________________________

ADDRESS____________________________________________

PHONE_______________________________________________

EMAIL_______________________________________________

SIZE OF T-SHIRT:   S M L XL XXL

RACE WAIVER

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. In significance of the acceptance of this entry, I, hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, release and discharge American Legion Auxiliary, RRCA, their representatives and successors, promoters, managers, directors, officials, agents, employees and volunteers of the road race named in the above entry form from any and all claims of injury or liabilities of any kind, illness or costs suffered by me, as a result of my participation in or traveling to or from this event. I know that running or walking a road race is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not penetrate and run or walk unless I am medically able and properly trained. I agree to abide by any choice of a race official relative to my ability to safely perfect the run or walk. I assume all risks linked with running or walking in this event, including but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather (including high heat and humidity,) traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and valued by me. I realize that is a strenuous event which requires proper physical conditioning. I hereby certify that I am in such physical condition and excellent health. I also give my consent for the free use of my name and picture in any written account, broadcast of this event for any legitimate purpose.

____________________________________________Signature(PARENT'S SIGNATURE IF UNDER 18)

Date:_______________________

See more here:
AMERICAN LEGION AUXILIARY 5K RUN/WALK – The Beebe News

No comments:

Post a Comment