Tuesday 29 March 2011

I have to fill in a scholarship application form and I have to say ...

I have to fill in a scholarship application form and I have to say ...

I have to fill in a scholarship application form and I have to say how i've been affected by my situation?How have my financial situation affected my studies; ability to study or undertake study, access educational facilities and resources and perform in assessment responsibilities.

How can i eloquently say this? what are some examples of studies life affected by financial situation?

Answer by MissMeo
Some examples for financial status affecting your studies:

- Your family are not financially stable, yet you must work to support them and it's affecting your study time and focus.
- You do not have enough money to buy books, computers, etc. Things that you would need to be successful in school.
- You do not have money for school, which is keeping you from vacant to school.
- You do not have money for moving, which is keeping you from getting to school.

That's all I can reckon of right now….. Hope it helps! Goodluck!

Answer by Roxy a
what scholarship is it for?

how to answer a scholarship application question?The question is why do you reckon you shud be considered for this scholarship… wat else can i tell them additional from i need the money and it will help me?

Answer by tylerR
Tell them about how you are a hard worker and how vital it would be to you and your family. Also you could just talk about how grateful you would be to receive it. They like to here that there money will be very appreciated.

Answer by dawncs
Before you submit the application, remember to have numerous individuals review it for both clairity and grammar. Both can leave a terrible depression if the essay is poorly written. I have included some tips that should further help.

* Share how your future career plans fit into your institution major.
* How the institution scholarship can help you achieve your lifelong and career dreams?
* How can you help others through your institution major and career plans?
* How your community volunteer work influenced you into your major and future plans?
* How your family's past background challenges led to needing help with institution costs?

Brilliant luck!

Answer by sunshine23511
Whatever you write, make it a sappy one. Make the reader weep…on how life was hard for you growing up…things like that.

Related Articles

search terms they like:

Related posts:

  1. Would college financial aid be affected? by Christopher S. Penn on institution financial aid Would institution financial aid be affected?My only house is now in foreclosure and I am wondering if any financial aid like (fafsa) to pay for my institution term be affected? Answer by…
  2. Question about college financial aid for student living on own due to special situation? Question about institution financial aid for student living on own due to special situation?If a 20 yr. ancient institution student is by now receiving financial aid for institution schooling, but is now vacant to be living on their own due…
  3. Is it possible to receive an army 6th form scholarship in the UK without your parents knowing? Is it possible to receive an army 6th form scholarship in the UK without your parents knowing?I'm 16 and want to join the army. I want to apply for a scholarship into sixth form but if my parents know I…
  4. How to write a Proclamation of Aspirations and Goals for a College Scholarship Application? How to write a Proclamation of Aspirations and Goals for a Institution Scholarship Application?I am vacant to school to be a Teacher but I have no thought how to Write a Proclamation of Aspirations and goals. I just need help…
  5. Can you use an essay you previously wrote for another college or scholarship in college application? Can you use an essay you earlier wrote for another institution or scholarship in institution application?With many colleges asking akin questions (in my case, "Why do you want to study engineering?") can I use a very akin essay for each…

Original post:
I have to fill in a scholarship application form and I have to say …

No comments:

Post a Comment